Hungry Shark World
Take control of a very Hungry Shark in this action packed aquatic adventure!
Hungry Shark World is an Ubisoft action game where you rise through the food chain eating different kinds of prey. It was selected for Google Play’s Best Games of 2016 collection.
Sharks and Gameplay
Hungry Shark World gives you the opportunity eat and earn points through the complicated ecosystem of the sea. You can select to play as any of the 21 shark species. Whether you decide to play as a Hammerhead or a Great White, you will enjoy devouring multiple species with great speed and agility.
The graphics on this game is stunning, and the physics is smooth. The sharks move gracefully with every touch. It feels like you are really in an underwater world exploring the flora and fauna of the sea.
Lots of Missions
Hungry Shark World provides 20 different mission types to master and 100’s of enemies to conquer. The missions can be fast paced with lots of rewards, or they can be slow and strategic. There is a type of mission for every kind of taste.
Open Worlds To Explore
With 4 beautiful open worlds to roam, you will never run out of places to explore. You can explore a sunny Pacific Island, a frozen Arctic Ocean, industrial Arabian Sea or the urban South China Sea. In these open worlds, you are the super predator who reigns supreme.
Hungry Shark World is a game that will keep you engaged with its great graphics and imaginative gameplay. However, you will need to buy in-game coins if you want to speed through the levels. But if time is not a constraint, you will enjoy the challenges that this game throws your way.
- Excellent graphics, great physics, and fun sound effects
- Gameplay is fun and fast-paced
- Lots of variety in sharks and enemies
- Enormous 4 open worlds to explore
- Without purchasing coins it takes long to level up
- Game physics on the land is not as robust as it is in the sea
- The present you have always wanted: COLOSSAL SQUID BOSS Daily Contests!
-Defeat the boss in the fastest time to win a NEW limited edition pet!
- The festive spirit is everywhere! Find rewarding treats and check out all the Santa hats!
- Wear the swanky new Christmas outfit to boost health and gold bonuses.
- New level coming soon!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.